The Website is founded by individual Rosaura Rodriguez. You can contact the owner here.
How We Use Your Info
Your Data (information) that we use may include:
- First Name
- Email Address
Billing/Transaction documents (if purchasing ‘items’ / ‘online items’ from this Website) please note that we do not do transactions on this website, if you purchase anything from a link on this website it is a third party purchase. If you are purchasing a product made from our website you are going to make payment through Paypal portal or Send Owl (which is this websites way to get payment from our products)
Street Address (if shipping items that were ordered from this Website are physical items)
IP Address (for comments, shares, advertisements that are custom to you)
- We may receive and store information (by information please see above to what we reference) that you voluntarily submit through the Website for the purpose of subscribing to the Website to receive newsletters or content upgrades, or for the purpose of leaving comments on blog posts. Examples of info collected for this purpose are your name and email address. This information is only captured when you voluntarily enter or opt-in and enter this information collection.
- We may receive and store certain types of usage related information when you interact with the Website, including but not limited to: your computers IP or phones IP address and browser information. The information we collect is used to customize the content and layout of our page to fit each individual user.
- Your browser information is given to Google Adsense, who will tailor advertisements based on our content and your browser history to improve the kind of advertisements you receive through this website.
- The Website uses Google Analytics to run stats on our audience and monitor traffic of the Website.
- This Website is involved with some affiliate programs, and may use at times affiliate links in blog posts, or email newsletters. These links do not incur any extra charge to you, the purchaser, but the owner of the Website (Rosaura Rodriguez) may be monetarily compensated if you click on these links and/or purchase any items that were recommended or not recommended by clicking on the affiliate link. Please see the section Affiliate Programs and Your Information to further discuss the programs this Website is affiliated with, and how your information is used in reference to these programs.
Third Party Usage
- This Website with the use of Pug Share plugin, is used to keep the ‘share buttons’ and share count accurate. If you ‘share’ any content from this site you are using the Pug Share plugin and abide that the count and share count is accurate and not being manipulated.
- This Website may provide personal information to Google Analytics; that personal information is referred to your IP address and your length of time or return usage of our Website.
- Our Website uses the Facebook Pixel which in turn gives the website access to run ads for first time and reoccurring visitors as well as visitors with similar demographics by abiding the rules with Facebook.
- We will use your information for purposes of exchanging goods and services to you that will best be suited for your needs. We will never share information about you, with parties not listed here, or parties that do not meet our private policy.
How Long Your Information Is Stored
- We store your IP Address and length of stay in our Google Analytics File for 14 months. You have the right to ask us to delete this information from Google Analytics we do need an email consent stating you would like to be deleted. You can contact us.
- We store your name and email address (if given free consent to use) on our MailerLite Server till you Unsubscribe or Ask to be Deleted. If you would like to unsubscribe you can do so at the end of every email simply click unsubscribe – confirm that you are unsubscribing and you will no longer receive newsletters, email sequences, updates, or product information.
- We store your comments on this Website as long as the Article is up , and if the comment is non-offensive, vulgar, or necessary.
- If you unsubscribe from our email newsletter your name and email will stay in our system unless you request to have your name and email ‘forgotten’ then we will go ahead and delete your information (name & email address).
Deletion Of Your Information
- If you no longer wish to use my services you can easily unsubscribe from any email newsletters, if you wish to have your email address removed from our third-party source please contact us.
- You have the right to ask to be forgotten from email MailerLite, Google Analytics, Comments on this Website.
- You can simply send an email, if you request for your information to be sent to you to verify what items we have stored, you can also send an email to the above mentioned email address and we will provide all the information we can within 30 days of the request. We suggest however if it is a time sensitive issue to alert us of the time frame in which you would like to receive your information. If we can reasonably do so; we are more than willing to send it before the 30 day marks.
- We will remove comments that were provided to you to enhance others experiences or to start a conversation if you email and ask for the comments to be removed.
- You have the rights to get an email stating what information we hold and for how long it is being held, as well as for it to be deleted or forgotten.
- When you a visitor to our Website leaves a comment(s) on the Website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s (you) IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Without this user agent string we would be unable to tell if the comment is spam or if it was left by a real life human not a bot. Which is why the information is taken if you choose to freely leave a comment.
- Askiment Comments – We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
Purchasing Digital Content
- We use SendOwl to capture your Name and Paypal information in order to deliver any digital Product that this Website sells.
- SendOwl uses Paypal ( OR ) your direct credit/debit card information.
- If using the Paypal option to buy any of our Digital Products you abide to the Paypal Policy Terms & Conditions.
- This Website DOES NOT store any Paypal or credit/debit card information.
- If you leave Data on our contact forms for us to answer your questions or respond to any issues, you are agreeing to leaving your email, name and a way to contact you.
- You give permission for us to contact you regarding the matter that you sent the request form only.
- If sending a contact form we will not use your information for email service requests like promotions, marketing, or updates; solely for the use of answering or responding to your contact form request.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have any concerns regarding your information, how we store it, and how we are protecting it please use the contact form here.
Please make the email or contact form addressed to Rosaura Rodriguez (the sole proprietor) of Crafty Motherfather Website
We Protect Your Data
Your Data to us is valuable, sensitive, and we treat it with the upmost respect and protection. If we have the permission to have your information / Data on file we feel honored to.
We have set certain technical guidance such as encryption codes, staff (self) training to ensure your Data is never shared, sold, or transferred without your consent or knowledge.
We have technical guidance in place with our third-party sites to make sure they also take care of your Data with utmost respect and care.
Disclaimers for Crafty Mother Father
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us here.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Affiliate Programs And Their Usage
- Our Affiliate Programs are a selected few programs that are used to bring Website Visitor’s a better way to shop and advertise. This Website only recommends or promotes items we believe in or have used. We do not believe in selling for the sake of making a profit. We believe in marketing strategies to pair people with items that they are searching for, that they are in need of, that they discover through our Website.
- By using these programs we can do the above mentioned and earn a percentage or commission from these programs at no extra cost to our website visitors.
- Here is a list of the Affiliate Programs this Website works with.
- Commision Junction