Are you struggling to come up with a name for your baby boy? What about some Spanish boy names to get you started?
Are you looking for a Spanish name that is not only unique but also packed with personality?
Look no further! We’ve got you covered with our list of the top 120+ Spanish boy names that will make your little princess stand out from the crowd.
We curated a list of Spanish boy Names based on the themes below.
- Traditional and classic names- These include names that have been passed down through generations and have historical and cultural significance.
- Modern and trendy names- These are names that have been popular recently, often inspired by popular culture.
- Saint names- Many Spanish names are derived from saints and have religious significance.
- Regional names- Spanish names can also vary by region, with some names being more popular in certain areas.
- Famous names- Some Spanish names are inspired by famous people or figures.
- Mythological names- Some Spanish names are inspired by myths, legends, and stories.
- Nature-inspired names- Some Spanish names are inspired by nature and natural elements.
18 Traditional and Classic Spanish Boy Names
One-Syllable Traditional and Classic Spanish Boy Names
- Juan – God is gracious
- Luis – famous warrior
- Jose – God will increase
- Jorge – farmer
Two-Syllable Traditional and Classic Spanish Boy Names
- Miguel – who is like God?
- Carlos – free man. Carlos is the Spanish and Portuguese form of Charles.
- Jordi – down-flowing
- Diego – Saint James
- Pablo – small. A popular name in Latin America.
- Gabriel – God is my strength
Three-Syllable Traditional and Classic Spanish Boy Names
- Ricardo – brave ruler. Ricardo is the Spanish and Portuguese version of Richard.
- Antonio – beyond praise
- Alfonso – noble and ready
- Rodrigo – famous ruler
- Ignacio – fiery one
- Fernando – adventurer
- Leonardo – brave lion. It is a Spanish and Italian variation of the name Leonard.
- Bernardo – brave as a bear
25 Modern and Trendy Spanish Boy Names
One-Syllable Modern and Trendy Spanish Boy Names
- Cruz – cross
- Raul – wise wolf
- Mer – sea
- Luz – light
- Jax – son of Jack. Spanish form of Jack.
- Lon – noble
- Rui – famous ruler
- Jesús – the Lord is salvation
Two-Syllable Modern and Trendy Spanish Boy Names
- Leo – lion
- Ivan – God is gracious
- Mario – manly
- Bruno – brown
- Javier – new house
- Nico – victorious people
- Alex – defender of mankind
Three-Syllable Modern and Trendy Spanish Boy Names
- Emmanuel – God is with us. It represents the belief that God is always present and supportive.
- Cordero – young lamb. Symbolizing innocence and purity.
- Bernardo – strong as a bear. Representing someone who is powerful, courageous, and steadfast.
- Calixto – beautiful. Suggesting someone who is attractive, pleasing, and charming.
- Derecho – straight. Referring to someone who is honest, fair, and direct.
- Fabrico – craftsman. Representing someone who is skilled, creative, and hardworking.
- Gerardo – spear strength. Representing someone who is powerful and skilled in battle.
- Figueroa – lives near the fig tree. Suggesting someone who is connected to nature or has a fondness for fig trees.
- Amparo – refuge. Representing someone who is protective and supportive, offering safety and shelter.
- Rafael – God has healed. Inspired by Rafael Nadal.
21 Saint-Inspired Spanish Boy Names
One-Syllable Saint-Inspired Spanish Boy Names
- Chad- of great love
Two-Syllable Saint-Inspired Spanish Boy Names
- Muni – sage . Someone who is wise and knowledgeable.
- Tago – yahweh may protect
- Denis – named for Saint Denys. A Christian martyr and patron saint of France.
- Felix – fortunate. One of the lucky Spanish names for boys.
- Gerry – mighty with a spear. Indicating strength and bravery.
- Jerry – mighty Spearman. Indicating a skilled warrior.
- Kevin – beloved. Someone who is greatly loved and cherished.
- Santo – holy. Indicating a person who is pure and sacred.
- Santy – saints. A person who is devout and religious.
- Santos – a saint. A person who is pure and sacred.
- Sidney – from Saint Denis. Indicating a person with a strong connection to the Saint Denys.
- Malcolm – devotee. A person who is dedicated and loyal to a particular cause or person.
Three-Syllable Saint-Inspired Spanish Boy Names
- Santana – a blend of Santa and Anna. It could indicate that the person is a saintly and gracious individual.
- Santino – little saint. Indicating a child who is pure and sacred.
- Timothy – honoring God. Indicating a person who is devout and religious, who honors God.
- Santanna – saint Ana. It could indicate that the person is a saintly and gracious individual.
- Santiago – Supplanter. Indicating a person who takes the place of another or who is destined for a great destiny.
- Shantana – peace loving
- Valentin – valiant
Four-Syllable Saint-Inspired Spanish Boy Names
- Geronimo – sacred. Geronimo is a unique and strong name that could be a good choice for a baby boy, especially if you want to give him a name with a rich history and significance. It’s also a name that carries a sense of respect and honor.
12 Regional Spanish Boy Names
One-Syllable Regional Spanish Boy Names
- Pio – pious. A holy name of Spanish origin. The name carries a sense of respect and honor, as it’s indicative of a person with strong moral principles.
- Gio – God is gracious. It’s a popular name in Spanish speaking countries and it’s a strong, masculine name that has a simple and modern feel.
Two-Syllable Regional Spanish Boy Names
- Dino – small. A name that evokes the image of something small and cute.
- Lalo – famous warrior. A strong and powerful name, possibly associated with a famous warrior.
- Daniel – God is my judge. A name that carries religious connotation, meaning “God is my judge.”
- Tito – giant. A name that brings to mind someone big and strong, possibly a giant.
- Fito – plant. A name that has a connection with nature, possibly referencing a plant.
- Felipe – lover of horses. A name that has an association with horses, meaning “lover of horses”.
Three-Syllable Regional Spanish Boy Names
- Eduardo – rich guard. Eduardo is a strong and classic name that has been popular in Spanish-speaking countries for many years. It has a traditional and masculine feel and suggests a person who is responsible, reliable and protective.
- Alberto – bright noble. One of the cool Hispanic baby boy names.
- Guillermo – determined protector. Guillermo has a traditional and timeless feel, and it will give your child a sense of determination and protection. It could also be a great name for a boy who will grow up to be a leader or someone who will take care of others.
- Cristobal – bearing Christ. The name carries a sense of respect and honor, as it’s bearing the name of Christ.
10 Celebrity Spanish Boy Names
One-Syllable Celebrity Spanish Boy Names
- Cesc – knife. Cesc Fàbregas is a Spanish football player.
Two-Syllable Celebrity Spanish Boy Names
- Dani – God is my judge. Dani Rovira is a Spanish comedian and actor.
- Paco – free. Inspired by Paco León. Spanish actor, director, and screenwriter.
- Roberto – intelligent. Roberto Leal is a Spanish TV host.
- Francisco – hope. Francisco Rivera is a Spanish bullfighter.
- David – beloved. Inspired by David Bisbal.
- Juanes – the Lord is gracious. Juan Esteban Aristizábal is a Spanish singer.
- Manuel – God with us. Manuel José Quintana is a Spanish poet.
- Sergio – guardian. Sergio Ramos is a famous Spanish footballer.
Three-Syllable Celebrity Spanish Boy Names
- Enrique – home-ruler. Enrique Iglesias is a famous Spanish singer.
27 Mythological Spanish Boy Names
One-Syllable Mythological Spanish Boy Names
- Zeus – King of the gods in Greek mythology. It is the name of the king of all gods and ruler of the sky. It is associated with power, strength, and authority, and it could be a great name for a boy who will grow up to be a leader or someone who will take charge.
- Thor – Norse god of thunder
- Mars – Roman god of war
Two-Syllable Mythological Spanish Boy Names
- Odin – Norse god of wisdom and war. He is considered the god of wisdom, knowledge and is the patron of warriors. The name Odin carries a strong and powerful connotation, it is the name of the chief god of the Germanic pantheon and the ruler of Asgard.
- Emilio – Greek god of war. This Spanish baby boy name has its own vibe.
- Horus – Egyptian god of the sky and war
- Loki – Norse god of mischief and trickery. Loki is a Norse name, He is a god of mischief, trickery, and deception in Norse mythology. He is the son of the giant Farbauti and the giantess Laufey, and is often depicted as a cunning and shape-shifting trickster.
- Vulcan – Roman god of fire and metalworking
- Orpheus – Greek poet and musician
- Theseus – Greek hero and king. Theseus is a Greek name, he is a mythical hero in ancient Greek mythology. He was the son of King Aegeus of Athens and Aethra, the daughter of King Pittheus of Troezen.
- Perseus – Greek hero and demigod
- Helios – Greek god of the sun. Helios is a Greek name, the god of the sun in ancient Greek religion and mythology. He is the son of the Titans Hyperion and Theia, and is often depicted as a handsome young man driving a chariot across the sky, bringing light and warmth to the earth.
- Óscar – spear of the gods
- Hermes – Greek messenger god and god of thieves
Three-Syllable Mythological Spanish Boy Names
- Achilles – Greek hero of the Trojan War
- Hercules – Roman hero and god of strength
- Dionysus – Greek god of wine and theater
- Adrià – Greek god of beauty and desire
- Apollo – Greek god of music, poetry, and prophecy
- Poseidon – Greek god of the sea
- Prometheus – Greek god of fire and creator of mankind
- Narcissus – Greek youth who fell in love with his own reflection
- Demeter – Greek goddess of agriculture and fertility
- Pau – Greek titan of light
- Tiresias – Greek seer and prophet
- Odysseus – Greek hero and king of Ithaca
- Heracles – Greek hero and god of strength
38 Nature-Inspired Spanish Boy Names
One-Syllable Nature-Inspired Spanish Boy Names
- Sol – sun. It represents warmth, light, and life.
- Mar – sea. It represents vastness, power and freedom.
- Nieve – snow. It represents purity and serenity.
- Jan – river. It represents fluidity and movement.
- Rayo – lightning. It represents power and speed.
- Fénix – phoenix. It represents rebirth and renewal.
- Frío – cold. It represents resilience and toughness.
- Néctar – nectar. It represents sweetness and nourishment.
Two-Syllable Nature-Inspired Spanish Boy Names
- Lluvia – rain. It represents renewal and fertility.
- Flora – flower. It represents beauty and delicacy.
- Campestre – of the countryside. It represents simplicity and naturalness.
- Montañés – of the mountains. It represents strength and grandeur.
- Luna – moon. It represents mystery, intuition and femininity.
- Viento – wind. It represents change and movement.
- Yon – gold. It represents wealth and luxury.
- Terral – of the earth. It represents stability and grounding.
- Risco – cliff. It represents strength and stability.
- Leandro – man. It carries a strong and powerful connotation, symbolizing courage, strength, and leadership. It could be a great name for a boy who will grow up to be a leader or someone who will take charge, and also symbolize a courageous and strong personality.
- Bosque – forest. It represents mystery and tranquility.
Three-Syllable Nature-Inspired Spanish Boy Names
- Estival – of the summer. It represents warmth and abundance.
- Océano – ocean. It represents vastness and power.
- Esteban – crown. It carries a sense of nobility, honor, and distinction.
- Caminos – of the path. It represents direction and purpose.
- Aurora – dawn. It represents beginnings and hope.
- Otoñal – of the fall. It represents change and transition.
- Nublado – cloudy. It represents mystery and uncertainty.
- Olivo – olive tree. It represents peace and wisdom.
- Sergi – star. It represents guidance and inspiration.
- Mariano – of the sea. It represents power and freedom.
- Caminante – traveler. It represents adventure and exploration.
- Paraguas – umbrella. It represents protection and shelter.
- Sendero – path. It represents direction and purpose.
Four-Syllable Nature-Inspired Spanish Boy Names
- Montañero – mountain-dweller. It represents strength and resilience.
- Luminoso – bright. It represents light and positivity.
- Atardecer – sunset. It represents endings and nostalgia.
- Acerico – of the maple tree. It represents strength and beauty.
- Primavera – spring. It represents renewal and growth.
- Mediterráneo – of the Mediterranean. It represents warmth and beauty.
Choosing a name for your child is an important and personal decision.
The list above of unique Spanish boy names offers a diverse selection of traditional, modern, nature-inspired, mythological, and celebrity-inspired beautiful Spanish names that may provide inspiration for parents.
These Spanish baby boy names are unique and have their own special meaning and significance. Whether you are looking for a one, two or three-syllable name, we hope this list will help you find the perfect name for your baby boy.
Feel free to mix and match and create the perfect name for your little bundle of joy.