Naming is one exciting part of giving birth and raising a newborn, it is a joyous journey (mixed with lots of sweat, tears, and sleepless nights).
So, congratulations on deciding on the baby name Noah. Personally, it reminds me of Noah’s Ark (long memories from Sunday school. Or maybe following too much news on Ark Invest.)
A middle name makes naming your child more personal and memorable, while also giving you an opportunity to honor another loved one.
Choosing a middle name is no easy task. So, check out our list of 100+ names that will inspire you to come up with unique middle names for baby Noah.
Let’s start with the history and meaning behind the name.
Meaning and Origin – What does Noah mean?
Derived from the Hebrew name Noach, Noah is a boy’s name of Hebrew origin meaning “rest; repose”.
In the Old Testament of the Bible, Noah was the only man deemed righteous by God to survive the Great Flood, Noah was asked by God to build an ark.
Noah is one of the few ancient names that are up the charts of popular names for boys.
According to Baby Center, Noah is the 2nd most popular name in 2021. Noah is a name that is mostly used for boys.
You can make your baby even more special by considering our selection of 100+ Great middle names for Noah.
Find out why we have middle names here.
100+ Best Middle Names for Noah
25 Unique (Four-Syllable) Middle Names for Noah
Below is a list of unique middle names for Noah with 4 syllables.
- Noah Amadeus -Of Latin origin meaning “lover of God”
- Noah Aracelio – Of Greek origin meaning “altar of heaven; heavenly homemaker”
- Noah Basilio – Of Spanish origin meaning “noble”
- Noah Benicio – Of Latin origin meaning “Blessed”
- Noah Corlineus – Of Latin origin meaning “horn, strong-willed, wise”
- Noah Donatello – Of Spanish and Italian origin meaning “given; a gift from God”
- Noah Damarius – Of Greek origin meaning “gentle”
- Noah Emilio – Of Latin origin meaning “rival”
- Noah Eugenio – Of Greek origin meaning “well-born, noble”
- Noah Federico – Of Spanish origin that means “Peace Ruler”
- Noah Florencio – Of Spanish origin meaning “blossoming”
- Noah Giovanni – Of Italian origin and means “gift from God”
- Noah Guillermo – Of German origin meaning Protection
- Noah Heriberto – Of Spanish origin that means “Army Bright”
- Noah Luciano – Of Spanish, Italian origin meaning “light”
- Noah Montgomery – Of Norman origin meaning “manpower”
- Noah Mauricio – Of Spanish origin that means “Dark, Moor”
- Noah Olivier
- Noah Patricio – “Patrician; noble”
- Noah Rogelio – “Famous”
- Noah Sebastian – Of Latin origin meaning “venerable; revered”
- Noah Vittorio – Of Latin origin meaning “Winner, Conqueror”
- Noah Valentino – Of Spanish origin meaning “strength, health”
- Noah Xavier
- Noah Zenobius
You might also like:
25 One-Syllable Middle Names for Noah
Below is a list of unique middle names for Noah with 1 syllable.
- Noah Abe – Of Hebrew origin meaning “Father of a multitude”
- Noah Ash – A short form for Ashley
- Noah Bill – Of English origin meaning “resolute protection”
- Noah Brad – a diminutive form of Bradley or Bradshaw
- Noah Charles – Of English origin meaning “Freeman”
- Noah Craig – Of Scottish origin meaning “from the rocks”
- Noah Chase – Of French origin and means “to hunt”
- Noah Dave – Of English origin meaning “beloved”
- Noah Dean – Of English origin meaning “From The Valley”
- Noah Floyd – Of Welsh origin meaning “Grey-haired”
- Noah Grant – Of Scottish origin meaning “large; great”
- Noah Heath – Of English origin meaning “the heathland dweller”
- Noah Jack – Of English origin that means “God Is Gracious”
- Noah Kent
- Noah Kurt – A diminutive of Curtis
- Noah Layne – A gender-neutral choice
- Noah Miles – Of Latin origin that means Soldier
- Noah Nick – Of Greek origin that means “Victory Of The People”
- Noah Ross – Cool and modern
- Noah Rick – Of English origin that means “Brave Ruler”
- Noah Sean – Of Irish origin that means “God Is Gracious”
- Noah Smith
- Noah Shane – Of Irish origin that means God Is Gracious
- Noah True – Celebrating true love
- Noah Vince – Of Latin origin meaning “conquering”
You might also like:
25 Two-Syllable Middle Names for Noah
Below is a list of unique middle names for Noah with 2 syllables.
- Noah Amir – Of Arabic origin meaning prince, ruler, treetop”
- Noah Austin – Of English origin meaning “great, magnificent”
- Noah Brandon
- Noah Benneth – Of Latin origin that means “little blessed one”
- Noah Collins – Of greek and Scottish origin meaning “holly”
- Noah Charlie – Of English origin meaning “free man”
- Noah Dawson – Of English origin and means “son of David”
- Noah Declan – Of Irish origin meaning “man of prayer; full of goodness”
- Noah Enzo – Of Italian origin meaning “winner”
- Noah Elba – “white and bright”
- Noah Felix – “Lucky; fortunate”
- Noah Graham – Of Scottish origin meaning “homestead”
- Noah Gunner – Of Scandinavian origin meaning “bold warrior”
- Noah Hudson – Great sounding name
- Noah Israel – Of Hebrew origin meaning “may God prevail”
- Noah Jayden – Of American origin meaning “thankful”
- Noah Jasper -” Bringer of treasure”
- Noah Luca – Of Italian origin meaning “Bringer of light”
- Noah Luis – Of Spanish origin that means “famous warrior”
- Noah Marcus – “Polite; shining”
- Noah Ryker – Of German origin meaning “rich”
- Noah Sterling – A cool name meaning “Genuine or of high quality”
- Noah Trevor – Of English origin that means From The Big Village
- Noah Warren – Of English origin meaning “watchman”
- Noah Zayden – Of Hebrew origin meaning “lucky”
You might also like:
- 100+ Amazing Middle Names For Paisley
- 100+ Great Middle Names For Parker
- 100+ Unique Middle Names For Penelope
- 100+ Lovely Middle Names For Presley
- 110+ Awesome Middle Names For Reese
20 Three-Syllable Middle Names for Noah
Below is a list of unique middle names for Noah with 3 syllables.
- Noah Anderson – “Manly”
- Noah Adriel – Of Hebrew origin meaning “God is my master”
- Noah Bastien – Of Greek origin meaning “Revered”
- Noah Cillian – Of Gaelic origin meaning “bright-headed”
- Noah Donovan – “Royalty; Brown-haired chieftain”
- Noah Dakari – Of African origin meaning “happiness, Joy”
- Noah Emerson – “Brave; strong”
- Noah Frederick – Of German origin meaning “peaceful ruler”
- Noah Gustavo
- Noah Gianni – “God is gracious”
- Noah Harrison – “Home ruler”
- Noah Jeremy -” God will uplift”
- Noah Killian – A spiritual choice meaning “Little church”
- Noah Maverick – “Nonconforming; independent”
- Noah Nicholas
- Noah Orion – “Rising star; Dawning”
- Noah Remington
- Noah Solomon – A good choice for the wise Noah; peace
- Noah Theodore
- Noah Tavella
You might also like:
- 100+ Unique Middle Names For Riley
- 100+ Great Middle Names For River
- 110+ Lovely Middle Names For Ruby
- 100+ Lovely Middle Names For Sadie
- 105+ Unique Middle Names For Savannah
15 Unique French Middle Names for Noah
Here are some French names for you if you want to add a French connection.
- Noah Loïc
- Noah Rémi
- Noah Arnaud
- Noah Tom
- Noah David
- Noah Jonathan
- Noah Damien
- Noah Enzo
- Noah Bastien
- Noah Raphael
- Noah Mickael
- Noah François
- Noah Robin
- Noah Martin
- Noah Dorian
Nicknames for Noah
Short names or nicknames you can use.
- Big Noah
- No Jo
You might also like:
- 110+ Great Middle Names For Sawyer
- 100+ Amazing Middle Names For Scarlett
- 100+ Great Middle Names For Sebastian
- 100+ Lovely Middle Names For Sophie
- 100+ Unique Middle Names For Stella
Foreign Spelling of Noah
Here are different ways of spelling the name.
- Noy (Armenian)
- Noĭ (Bulgarian)
- nohi (Amharic)
- Noj (Belarusian)
- Nuò yǎ (Chinese)
- Noach (Dutch)
- Noaĥo (Esperanto)
- Noe (Georgian)
- Nóe (Greek)
- Nóe (Hawaiian)
- Noachus (Latin)
- Nojus (Lithuanian)
- Noy (Ukrainian)
7 Reasons to Have Middle Names for Noah
Three are a number of benefits for having middle names.
#1. Special: an easy way to make them even more special.
#2. Traditional: the first to give your son or daughter a middle name.
#3. Sound more pleasant between the baby’s first name and your last name.
#4. Memory: remember someone, pay homage, or honor someone special.
#5. Aspirational: with stories of a particular middle name
#6. Noble: The middle name concept probably started with the ruling class in Rome according to Times. It was a way to which family one comes from and, more importantly, why one matters.
#7. Smart: CNBC reported that people think people with middle names are more intelligent. Research also finds that it could help get a job.
You might also like:
- 100+ Great Middle Names For Theo
- 100+ Unique Middle Names For Theodore
- 100+ Awesome Middle Names For Victoria
- 100+ Unique Middle Names For Violet
- 110+ Lovely Middle Names For Vivian
7 Ideas to Craft Middle Names for Noah
1. Pay homage
2. Remember the heritage
3. Make it personal
4. Make it about value or belief
5. Check the sounds
6. Check the initials and acronyms for Noah
7. Google the name: see if negative comes up
Famous Noah and Related Names
- Noah Nicholas Beery (1882 – 1946) – was an American actor who appeared in films from 1913 until his death in 1946.
- Noah Baumbach – an American filmmaker.
- Noah Munck – an American actor, comedian, YouTube personality, and music producer known for his roles as Gibby in the Nickelodeon series iCarly
- Noah Benjamin Lennox (aka Panda Bear) – an American musician, singer-songwriter
- Noah Strausser Speer Wyle – an American actor. He is best known for his role as John Carter in the television series ER.
Sibling and Twin Names for Noah
Here are amazing and cute names for baby Noah’s siblings.
Baby Brother Names for Noah
- Adam (Consonance)
- Ashley (Consonance)
- Ashton (Consonance)
- Harold (Consonance)
- Nolan (Alliteration)
- Noble (Alliteration)
Baby Sister Names for Noah
- Nora (Alliteration)
- Noelle (Alliteration)
- Aria (Consonance)
- Arya (Consonance)
- Ava (Consonance)
Bringing it All Together
Over to you crafty mothers and fathers! We hope you enjoy our post.
Tell us which ideas you like the most in the comment section.
Share it with your partner or friends and ask their thought.
If you haven’t decided on your baby’s name, then check out these articles.
- 131 Unique Plant Names for Boys that Stand Out
- 508 Clever And Unique Baby Boy Names That Will Inspire You!
- 130+ Unique Plant Names for Girls with Meaning and Examples
- 550 unique Nonbinary Names with Meaning and reference
- 540 Best White Boy Names with Meaning
- 300+ Best White Girl Names with Meaning
- 437 Best Names for Black Boys with Meaning
- 332 Best Black Names for Girls with Meaning