Congratulations on choosing Presley as the name of your daughter.
It is such a lovely name. The legendary singer Elvis Presley comes to mind. “Presley” has been around for a long time and may sound almost traditional.
A special middle name is all you need to sound classic, modern, and achieve balance. This article presents some lovely middle names for Presley that are such an excellent idea for your daughter.
We hope to give you more confidence behind your choice along with some ideas. That’s why we have curated a list of 100+ names that will inspire you to come up with unique middle names for baby Presley.
Let’s start with the history and meaning behind the name.
Meaning and Origin – What Does Presley mean?
The name Presley is a typical girl’s name of English origin meaning “priest’s meadow”. It is derived from a place name meaning someone who dwells near the priest’s meadow.
Presley is a lovely and soft name with a melodic sound.
Presley is the 229th most popular name in 2021, according to Baby Center. Presley is a name that is mostly used for girls but it is also a name that can be used for boys.
You can make your baby even more special by considering these great middle names for Presley.
Let’s check out the CraftyMotherFather’s Selection of 100+ Great middle names for Presley.
Find out why we have middle names here.
100+ Best Middle Names for Presley
25 Unique (Four-Syllable) Middle Names for Presley
Below is a list of unique middle names for Presley with 4 syllables.
- Presley Amalia – Latin: “hardworking”
- Presley Amaryllis – Greek: “to sparkle”
- Presley Amelia – German: “work”
- Presley Bedelia – Irish: “strength or exalted one”
- Presley Belladonna – Italian: “nightshade, beautiful lady”
- Presley Carolina – German: “free/beautiful woman”
- Presley Catarina – Greek: “pure”
- Presley Donatella – Italian: “beautiful gift”
- Presley Eugenia – Greek: “nobility, well-born”
- Presley Emilia – Latin: “to strive or excel or rival”
- Presley Elisheva – Hebrew: “pledged to God”
- Presley Fabrizia – Italian: “works with the hands”
- Presley Graciela – Hebrew: “favor; blessing.”
- Presley Henrietta – German: “home-ruler”
- Presley Isadora – Greek: “gift of Isis”
- Presley Julianna – Latin: “youthful or sky father”
- Presley Lizabeta – Hebrew: “consecrated to God”
- Presley Melania – Greek: “dark-skinned”
- Presley Mahogany – Spanish: “rich, strong”
- Presley Nicoletta – Greek: “victory of the people”
- Presley Ophelia – Greek: “helper”
- Presley Philomena – Greek: “lover of strength”
- Presley Serenity – Latin: “peaceful”
- Presley Theodora – Greek: “divine Gift”
- Presley Xiomara – Spanish: “battle-ready or battle famous”
You might also like:
25 One-Syllable Middle Names for Presley
Below is a list of unique middle names for Presley with 1 syllable
- Presley Anne – Hebrew: “grace”
- Presley Ash – A short form for Ashley
- Presley Brit – English: “exalted, lofty”
- Presley Brae – English: “hill; borderland”
- Presley Claire – French: “bright, clear”
- Presley Dream – American: “joyous music”
- Presley Dove – American: “bird of peace”
- Presley Dell – English: “small valley”
- Presley Eve – Hebrew: “life”
- Presley Fawn – English: “young deer”
- Presley Gem – English: “jewel”
- Presley Joules – English: courageous, honest, creative, brilliant
- Presley Jane – English: “Yahweh is gracious/merciful”
- Presley Jade – Spanish: “precious; gem”
- Presley Jeanne – French: “God is gracious”
- Presley Kim – English: “bold, a royal fortress”
- Presley Liz – English: “God is my oath”
- Presley Lark – American: “lighthearted songbird”
- Presley Mae – English: “pearl”
- Presley Peace – American: “peace”
- Presley Prim – Latin: “first rose or firstborn”
- Presley Shawn – American: “God is gracious”
- Presley Trace – American: “brave
- Presley Tess – Greek: “harvester; to reap”
- Presley Zoe – Zoe: “Life”
You might also like:
20 Two-Syllable Middle Names for Presley
Below is a list of unique middle names for Presley with 2 syllables.
- Presley Alice – German: “noble, exalted”
- Presley Ava – A variation of Eve
- Presley Bella – Italian: “beautiful”
- Presley Campbell – Scottish: “beautiful field”
- Presley Cora – Greek: “maiden; daughter”
- Presley Donna – Italian: “lady”
- Presley Elsa – German: “pledged to God”
- Presley Florence – Latin: “flourishing, prosperous”
- Presley Harper – English: “harp player”
- Presley Hattie – American: “home-ruler”
- Presley Indie – American: “independent or Indian”
- Presley Josie – American: “God will add”
- Presley Jada – Hebrew: “wise”
- Presley Kayla – American: “to rejoice”
- Presley Kristen – Latin: “follower of Christ”
- Presley Maggie – English: “pearl”
- Presley Mia – Egyptian: “beloved”
- Presley Phoebe – Greek: “radiant, shining one”
- Presley Roslynn – German: “Gentle
- Presley Sophia – Greek: “wisdom”
You might also like:
- 110+ Great Middle Names For Sawyer
- 100+ Amazing Middle Names For Scarlett
- 100+ Great Middle Names For Sebastian
- 100+ Lovely Middle Names For Sophie
- 100+ Unique Middle Names For Stella
20 Three-Syllable Middle Names for Presley
Below is a list of unique middle names for Presley with 3 syllables.
- Presley Amara – German: “nobility”
- Presley Brianna – Irish: “resolute, strong”
- Presley Christina – Greek: “a Christian”
- Presley Callista – Greek: “most beautiful”
- Presley Dorothy – Hebrew: “gift of God”
- Presley Deborah – Hebrew: “bee”
- Presley Emmeline – German: “hardworking or industrious”
- Presley Emily – Latin: “an industrious person”
- Presley Eleanor – Greek: “light-hearted; shining light”
- Presley Eliza – Hebrew: “pledged to God”
- Presley Fiona – Scottish: “pure; white”
- Presley Harmony – English: “perfect unity”
- Presley Jamena – Indian: “ beautiful princess, holy river”
- Presley Kimberly – English: “from the wood of the royal forest”
- Presley Jessica – Hebrew: “God beholds”
- Presley Lavender English: “light purple color; flower”
- Presley Monica – Latin, Greek: “unique, to advise, alone, nun, solitary”
- Presley Pamela – English: “honey; all sweetness”
- Presley Sylvia – Latin: “woods or forest”
- Presley Samantha – Hebrew: “told by God”
You might also like:
- 100+ Great Middle Names For Theo
- 100+ Unique Middle Names For Theodore
- 100+ Awesome Middle Names For Victoria
- 100+ Unique Middle Names For Violet
- 110+ Lovely Middle Names For Vivian
15 Unique French Middle Names for Presley
Here are some French names for you if you want to add a French connection.
- Presley Sarah
- Presley Pauline
- Presley Mathilde
- Presley Marine
- Presley Emma
- Presley Marion
- Presley Lucie
- Presley Anaïs
- Presley Océane
- Presley Justine
- Presley Ludivine
- Presley Jessica
- Presley Maëlle
- Presley Elsa
- Presley Lucile
Nicknames for Presley
Short names or nicknames you can use.
- Boy P
You might also like:
- 110+ Amazing Middle Names For Vivienne
- 100+ Unique Middle Names For Zoey
- 100+ Great Middle Names For Gabriel
- 110+ Great Middle Names For Miles
- 100+ Awesome Middle Names For Eliana
Foreign Spelling of Presley
Here are different ways of spelling the name.
- Pirīsilī (Amharic)
- P’resli (Armenian)
- Presli (Belarusian)
- Pǔ léi sī lì (Chinese)
- Príslef (Greek)
- Puresurī (Japanese)
- Peuleseulli (Korean)
- Preslijs (Latvian)
- Pryesli (Mongolian)
- Presli (Russian)
7 Reasons to consider Middle Names for Presley
Three are a number of benefits for having middle names.
#1. Special: an easy way to make them even more special.
#2. Traditional: the first to give your son or daughter a middle name.
#3. Sound more pleasant between the baby’s first name and your last name.
#4. Memory: remember someone, pay homage, or honor someone special.
#5. Aspirational: with stories of a particular middle name
#6. Noble: The middle name concept probably started with the ruling class in Rome according to Times. It was a way to which family one comes from and, more importantly, why one matters.
- 110+ Lovely Middle Names For Josephine
- 100+ Amazing Middle Names For Noelle
- 110+ Unique Middle Names For Autumn
- 100+ Unique Middle Names For Ethan
- 110+ Great Middle Names For Aidan
7 Ideas to Craft Middle Names for Presley
1. Pay homage
2. Remember the heritage
3. Make it personal
4. Make it about value or belief
5. Check the sounds
6. Check the initials and acronyms for Presley
7. Google the name: see if negative comes up
Famous Presley and Related Names
- Presley Chasson – an American child model
- Presley Smith – a Canadian child actress
- Presley Walker – eldest daughter of Elle Walker, co, founder of YouTube channel “Whatsupmoms”
- Presley Tanita Tucke – daughter of singer Tanya Tucker and Ben Reed, born in 1989.
- Presley Taylor Green – daughter of baseball player Shawn Green, born in 2002.
Sibling and Twin Names for Presley
Baby Brother Names for Presley
- Wesley (Consonance)
- Kingsley (Alliteration)
- Bentley (Alliteration)
- Hadley (Alliteration)
- Finnley (Alliteration)
Baby Sister Names for Presley
- Presleigh (Consonance)
- Henley (Consonance)
- Brinley (Consonance)
- Kelly (Consonance)
- Lesly (Consonance)
Bringing it All Together
Over to you crafty mothers and fathers! We hope you enjoy our post.
Tell us which ideas you like the most in the comment section.
Share it with your partner or friends and ask their thoughts.
If you haven’t decided on your baby’s name, then check out these articles.
- 131 Unique Plant Names for Boys that Stand Out
- 508 Clever And Unique Baby Boy Names That Will Inspire You!
- 130+ Unique Plant Names for Girls with Meaning and Examples
- 550 unique Nonbinary Names with Meaning and reference
- 540 Best White Boy Names with Meaning
- 300+ Best White Girl Names with Meaning
- 437 Best Names for Black Boys with Meaning
- 332 Best Black Names for Girls with Meaning