Picking a name for your baby is one of the joys of parenthood. Congratulations on choosing Serenity as the name of your baby.
Serenity is such an amazing name!
Apart from the “clear and calm” aura that this name gives, it is also a pretty virtuous name that deserves a middle name.
Names can inspire and tell stories about a person, a place, or a family. There are many reasons for having middle names as we shared in the section below.
But, finding a good middle name for Serenity can be a lot of work.
This is why we have compiled 100+ names that will help you select a beautiful middle name for Serenity.
Let’s start with the history and meaning behind the name.
Meaning and Origin – What does Serenity mean?
Serenity is a girl’s name of Latin origin meaning “peaceful”.
Although serenity sounds futuristic, it shares more in common with the virtuous names favored by the Puritans.
Serenity is the 68th most popular name in 2021, according to Baby Center. The name is widely used for baby girls, however.
You can make your baby even more special by considering these great middle names for Serenity.
Find out why we have middle names here.
100+ Best Middle Names for Serenity
20 Unique (Four-Syllable) Middle Names for Serenity
Below is a list of unique middle names for Serenity with 4 syllables.
- Serenity Amedea – Italian: “God’s beloved”
- Serenity Arizona – American: US city-inspired
- Serenity Benicia – Latin: “blessed one”
- Serenity Bedelia – Irish: “the high one or strength”
- Serenity Catalina – Spanish: “pure”
- Serenity Domenica – Italian: “belonging to God”
- Serenity Donatella – Italian: “beautiful gift”
- Serenity Dorothea – Greek: “gift of God”
- Serenity Desideria – French: “the one desired, desired”
- Serenity Elisheva – Hebrew: “pledged to God”
- Serenity Esmeralda – Spanish “emerald”
- Serenity Federica – Italian: “peaceful ruler”
- Serenity Gloriana – Italian: “glory”
- Serenity Isadora – Greek: “gift of Isis”
- Serenity Josephina – Latin: “Jehovah increases, God will increase”
- Serenity Luciana – Spanish, Italian: “light”
- Serenity Margarita – Spanish: “pearl, daisy”
- Serenity Mahogany – Spanish: “rich, strong”
- Serenity Nefertiti – Greek: “the beautiful one has arrived”
- Serenity Viviana -Latin: “Life; lively”
25 One-Syllable Middle Names for Serenity
Below is a list of unique middle names for Serenity with 1 syllable.
- Serenity Ash – Hebrew: An alternative to Ashley
- Serenity Bea – Latin: “she who brings happiness”
- Serenity Belle – French: “beautiful”
- Serenity Clove – English: “flower”
- Serenity Chris – Greek: “Christ-Bearer”
- Serenity Deb – Hebrew: “short for Deborah”
- Serenity Dove – English: “bird; peace”
- Serenity Emme – American: “universal”
- Serenity Fleur – Scottish: “flower”
- Serenity Grace- Latin: “virtue; high favor”
- Serenity Hope – English: “the virtue of hope”
- Serenity Jade -Spanish: “stone of the side”
- Serenity Lex – Greek: “man’s defender, diminutive of Alexis”
- Serenity Ming – Chinese: “shining bright”
- Serenity Maeve – Irish: “she who intoxicates”
- Serenity Noor – Arabic: “light”
- Serenity Nell – English: “bright, shining one”
- Serenity Pam – English: “diminutive of Pamela”
- Serenity Paz – Hebrew: “golden, peace”
- Serenity Rive – Latin: “servant of God”
- Serenity Raine – French: “queen”
- Serenity Shine -American: “reflect light”
- Serenity Tate – English: “cheerful”
- Serenity Wynn – Welsh: “fair, pure”
- Serenity Virge – Latin: “virginal, pure”
25 Two-Syllable Middle Names for Serenity
Below is a list of unique middle names for Serenity with 2 syllables.
- Serenity Audrey – English: “noble strength”
- Serenity Alma – Latin: “nourishing”
- Serenity Bailey – English: “steward”
- Serenity Blessing – English: “divine gift”
- Serenity Bella – English: “beautiful ”
- Serenity Celine – French: “heaven”
- Serenity Chloe – Greek: “blooming”
- Serenity Darcy – French: “dark one”
- Serenity Emmy – English: “a diminutive form of Emily”
- Serenity Evy – English: “beautiful bird, short for Evelyn”
- Serenity Frieder- German: “peace; joy”
- Serenity Gina – Italian: “queen”
- Serenity Janette – Hebrew, French: “God is gracious”
- Serenity Kathryn – Latin: “Pure, clear.”
- Serenity Karen – Danish: “pure”
- Serenity Lisa – English: “God is my oath”
- Serenity Lillie – English: “purity and beauty”
- Serenity Maureen – Irish: “of the sea”
- Serenity Priya – Indian: “beloved, short for Priyanka”
- Serenity Roxanne – English: “Radiant; bright”
- Serenity Reyna – Spanish: “queen”
- Serenity Quinn – Latin: “a girl who is pretty as two”
- Serenity Xena – Greek: “hospitable”
- Serenity Zina – Russian: “God-like”
- Serenity Zia – Hebrew: “radiant”
20 Three-Syllable Middle Names for Serenity
Below is a list of unique middle names for Serenity with 3 syllables.
- Serenity Abigail – Hebrew: “my father is joyful”
- Serenity Athena – Greek: “war and wisdom”
- Serenity Amara – Greek, African: “grace, immortal, tribe”
- Serenity Caspian – English: “white”
- Serenity Christopher – Greek: “bearer of Christ”
- Serenity Danielle – Hebrew: “God is my judge”
- Serenity Destiny – Latin: “destiny, fate”
- Serenity Emory – English: “home strength”
- Serenity Emmeline – German: “hardworking or industrious”
- Serenity Fiona – Scottish: “Pure; White”
- Serenity Francesca – Italian: “free man”
- Serenity Georgia – English: “farmer”
- Serenity Juliet – English: “youthful, downy”
- Serenity Jennifer – English: “fair phantom Or white wave”
- Serenity Matilda – English: “might and strength”
- Serenity Melody – Greek: “song”
- Serenity Naomi – Hebrew: “beautiful, gentle”
- Serenity Royalty – English: “of royal blood or status.”
- Serenity Susannah – Hebrew: “lily”
- Serenity Vanessa – Latin, Greek: “of Venus; the god of love”
- 110+ Amazing Middle Names For Lorenzo
- 100+ Unique Middle Names For Greyson
- 110+ Great Middle Names For Leonardo
- 100+ Amazing Middle Names For Andrew
- 100+ Lovely Middle Names for Gracelynn
15 Unique French Middle Names for Serenity
Here are some French names for you if you want to add a French connection.
- Serenity Claire
- Serenity Ophélie
- Serenity Laurine
- Serenity Alexandra
- Serenity Valentine
- Serenity Alexia
- Serenity Aurore
- Serenity Cécile
- Serenity Alicia
- Serenity Zoé
- Serenity Agathe
- Serenity Julia
- Serenity Elodie
- Serenity Alice
- Serenity Mathilde
You might also like:
- 100+ Unique Middle Names For Landon
- 100+ Unique Middle Names For Aaliyah
- 110+ Amazing Middle Names For Joshua
- 100+ Amazing Middle Names For Ace
- 100+ Unique Middle Names For Ariel
Nicknames for Serenity
Short names or nicknames you can use.
Foreign Spelling of Serenity
Here are different ways of spelling the name.
- Qetësia (Albanian)
- Meregagati (Amharic)
- Handartut’yun (Armenian)
- Spakoj (Belarusian)
- Spokoĭstvie (Bulgarian)
- Sindsro (Danish)
- Lái lā (Chinese)
- Simshvide (Georgian)
- Pyeong-on (Korean)
- Shizukesa (Japanese)
- Leilla (Korean)
- Serenitas (Latin)
- 120+ Great Middle Names for Elizabeth
- 100 Great Middle Names for Alexander (Alex/Alexandria)
- 153 Elegant Middle Names for Olivia
- 134 Lovely Middle Names for Charlotte
- 120+ Unique Middle Names for Emma
7 reasons to Have Middle Names for Serenity
Three are a number of benefits for having middle names.
#1. Special: an easy way to make them even more special.
#2. Traditional: the first to give your son or daughter a middle name.
#3. Sound more pleasant between the baby’s first name and your last name.
#4. Memory: remember someone, pay homage, or honor someone special.
#5. Aspirational: with stories of a particular middle name
#6. Noble: The middle name concept probably started with the ruling class in Rome according to Times. It was a way to which family one comes from and, more importantly, why one matters.
#7. Smart: CNBC reported that people think people with middle names are more intelligent. Research also finds that it could help get a job.
7 Ideas to Craft Middle Names for Serenity
1. Pay homage
2. Remember the heritage
3. Make it personal
4. Make it about value or belief
5. Check the sounds
6. Check the initials and acronyms for Beau
7. Google the name: see if negative comes up
- 130+ Unique Middle Names for Sophia
- 150+ Unique Middle Names for Avery
- 120+ Unique Middle Names for Ava
- 150+ Middle Names for Brielle
- 150+ Middle Names for Axel
Famous Serenity and Related Names
- Serenity Smith – Artist, doll collector and reborn/silicone baby artist/painter.
- Serenity Neil – an American actress.
- Serenity Bush – a Tiktok sensation.
- Serenity Johnson – a young social media star from the United States.
- Serenity Joseph – Instagram model and influencer who is known for posting selfies, fashion.
Sibling and Twin Names for Serenity
Here are amazing and cute names for baby Serenity’s siblings.
Baby Brother Names for Serenity
Baby Sister Names for Serenity
Bringing it All Together
Over to you crafty mothers and fathers! We hope you enjoy our post.
Tell us which ideas you like the most in the comment section.
Share it with your partner or friends and ask their thoughts.
If you haven’t decided on your baby’s name, then check out these articles.
- 131 Unique Plant Names for Boys that Stand Out
- 508 Clever And Unique Baby Boy Names That Will Inspire You!
- 130+ Unique Plant Names for Girls with Meaning and Examples
- 550 unique Nonbinary Names with Meaning and reference
- 540 Best White Boy Names with Meaning
- 300+ Best White Girl Names with Meaning
- 437 Best Names for Black Boys with Meaning
- 332 Best Black Names for Girls with Meaning