Congratulations on picking the name Leo for your baby!
If you are searching on this, you might have once thought about your baby to give Middle Names For Leo or what that middle name could be.
We hope to give you more confidence behind your choice along with some ideas.
Middle names are more than just a way of distinguishing two people with the same first name. Middle names can be used to tell a story, honor a person, create stronger family bonding, and make your baby sound more intelligent and noble.
Love French names? We’ve got you covered, there is a section for French Middle Names For Leo suggestions.
We have done our research and curated a list of 120+ names that will inspire you to come up with unique middle names for baby Leo.
Let’s start with the history and meaning Middle Names For Leo.
Meaning and Origin – What does Leo mean?
You sometimes don’t need to roar like a lion to get attention, you just need a three-letter name like Leo. Derived from the Latin Leo, meaning “lion”, Leo is a typical name of Latin, German origin meaning “Lion, Brave or powerful”.
Leo dates back to Roman times when it was a popular name for popes, priests, emperors, and kings. Leo is a strong and friendly name with a solid pronunciation.
According to Baby Center, Leo is the 12th most popular name in 2021. Leo is a gender-neutral name that is mostly used for boys.
You can make your baby even more special by considering our selection of 120+ Great middle names for Leo.
100+ Best Middle Names for Leo
25 Unique (Four-Syllable) Middle Names for Leo
Below is a list of unique Middle Names For Leo with 4 syllables.
- Leo Alejandro – An alternative to Alessandro
- Leo Alexander – Of Greek origin meaning “defender of men”
- Leo Aurelio – The Golden one
- Leo Benicio – Of Latin origin meaning “Blessed”
- Leo Benvolio – of Italian origin meaning “good wisher”
- Leo Dominic – of Latin origin meaning “belonging to the lord”
- Leo Damarius – Of Greek origin meaning “gentle”
- Leo Eduardo – Great sounding name meaning “Wealth Guardian”
- Leo Eugenio – of Greek origin meaning “well-born, noble”
- Leo Elysian – “Blissful”
- Leo Federico – “peaceful ruler”
- Leo Guillermo – Of German origin meaning Protection
- Leo Hezekiah – God is my strength
- Leo Luciano – of Spanish, Italian origin meaning “light”
- Leo Montgomery – of Norman origin meaning “manpower”
- Leo Meridian – Nature-inspired
- Leo Olivier
- Leo Patricio – “Patrician; noble”
- Leo Rogelio – “Famous”
- Leo Sebastian – Of Latin origin meaning “venerable; revered”
- Leo Santiago – Spanish origin and means “supplanter”
- Leo Salvatore – of Italian origin that means “savior”
- Leo Theophilus – Great sounding name
- Leo Valerio – Of Latin origin meaning “Strong”
- Leo Xavier
You might also like: 550 Nonbinary Names With Meaning
25 One-Syllable Middle Names for Leo
Below is a list of unique Middle Names For Leo with 1 syllable.
- Leo Beau – Of French origin meaning “Handsome”
- Leo Bruce
- Leo Ben – A short form of Benjamin
- Leo Charles – Of English origin meaning “Freeman”
- Leo Chuck
- Leo Chris – “Christ-bearer”
- Leo Dwayne – of English origin that means “dark”
- Leo Drake – of English origin meaning “dragon; or, male duck”
- Leo Fred – Of Old German origin meaning “magical counsel, peaceful ruler”
- Leo Greg
- Leo Hope – signifies hope
- Leo Hawk
- Leo Kash – “Wealth”
- Leo Kurt – A diminutive of Curtis
- Leo Leaf – Nature-inspired
- Leo Layne – A gender-neutral choice
- Leo Mick – “ Who is like God”
- Leo Ross – Cool and modern
- Leo Rhys – of Welsh origin that means “Passion; Enthusiasm”
- Leo Sean – of Irish origin that means “God Is Gracious”
- Leo Smith
- Leo Scott – Of Scottish origin
- Leo True – Celebrating true love
- Leo Wyatt
- Leo Wade – of English origin meaning “at the river crossing”
You might like:
30 Two-Syllable Middle Names for Leo
Below is a list of unique Middle Names For Leo with 2 syllables.
- Leo Archie – of German origin meaning “archer Or truly bold”
- Leo Andres
- Leo Axel – of Old German origin meaning “father of peace”
- Leo Brian – of Irish origin meaning “strong, virtuous, and honorable”
- Leo Brody – Of Scottish origin meaning “Broad eye”
- Leo Bentley
- Leo Coady – A variation of Cody meaning “helper”
- Leo Callan -” powerful in battle’ or ‘warlike”
- Leo Declan – of Irish origin meaning “man of prayer”
- Leo Dylan – Of Welsh origin meaning “Son of the sea”
- Leo Edward – “wealth, fortune; prosperous”
- Leo Elba – “white and bright”
- Leo Felix – “Lucky; fortunate”
- Leo Francis – An alternative to Franc
- Leo Griffin – of Latin origin meaning “strong lord”
- Leo Gunner – of Scandinavian origin meaning “bold warrior”
- Leo Hudson – Great sounding name
- Leo Israel – Of Hebrew origin meaning “may God prevail”
- Leo Jaylen – Of American origin meaning “thankful”
- Leo Jasper -” Bringer of treasure”
- Leo Lucas – “Bringer of light”
- Leo Luis – of Spanish origin that means “famous warrior”
- Leo Leon – “Lion; strength”
- Leo Marcus – “Polite; shining”
- Leo Robert – “Bright fame”
- Leo Richard – of English origin that means “brave ruler”
- Leo Sterling – A cool name meaning “Genuine or of high quality”
- Leo Walter – “Commander of the Army”
- Leo Waylon
- Leo Zion
You might like:
25 Three-Syllable Middle Names for Leo
Below is a list of unique Middle Names For Leo with 3 syllables.
- Leo Anderson – “Manly”
- Leo Adonis – of Greek origin meaning “lord”
- Leo Adriel – of Hebrew origin meaning “God is my master”
- Leo Bastien – Of Greek origin meaning “Revered”
- Leo Cassius
- Leo Cillian – of Gaelic origin meaning “bright-headed”
- Leo Donovan – “Royalty; Brown-haired chieftain”
- Leo Dakari – of African origin meaning “happiness, Joy”
- Leo Emory – Of American origin meaning “Brave; powerful.”
- Leo Emerson – “Brave; strong”
- Leo Frederick – of German origin meaning “peaceful ruler”
- Leo Gustavo
- Leo Gianni – “God is gracious”
- Leo Harrison – “Home ruler”
- Leo Jeremy -” God will uplift”
- Leo Killian – A spiritual choice meaning “Little church”
- Leo Kamari – Of Arabic origin meaning “Moon”
- Leo Maverick – “Nonconforming; independent”
- Leo Nicholas
- Leo Orion – “Rising star; Dawning”
- Leo Remington
- Leo Solomon – A good choice for the wise Leo; peace
- Leo Sylvester – of English origin that means From The Forest
- Leo Theodore
- Leo Tavella
You might like:
15 Unique French Middle Names For Leo
- Leo Loïc
- Leo Rémi
- Leo Arnaud
- Leo Tom
- Leo David
- Leo Jonathan
- Leo Damien
- Leo Enzo
- Leo Bastien
- Leo Raphael
- Leo Mickael
- Leo François
- Leo Robin
- Leo Martin
- Leo Dorian
You might also like:
- [Review] Best Online Breastfeeding Courses
- [Review] Best Online Childbirth Classes
- [Review] New Moms Guide to Strollers
Nicknames for Leo
- Lee O
You might also like:
- 87 Unique Baby Shower Games 
- The Best Online Breastfeeding Courses
- 34 Best Christmas Gifts For Pregnant Wife
Foreign Spelling of Leo
- Luani (Albanian)
- Leeuw (Dutch)
- līyo (Amharic)
- Leono (Esperanto)
- Léon (Greek)
- Lauva (Latvian)
- Liūtas (Lithuanian)
- Leu (Romanian)
You might also like: 29 Signs Your Husband Isn’t in Love With You
7 Reasons to Have a Middle Names For Leo
Three are a number of benefits for having middle names.
#1. Special: an easy way to make them even more special.
#2. Traditional: the first to give your son or daughter a middle name.
#3. Sound more pleasant between the baby’s first name and your last name.
#4. Memory: remember someone, pay homage, or honor someone special.
#5. Aspirational: with stories of a particular middle name
#6. Noble: The middle name concept probably started with the ruling class in Rome according to Times. It was a way to which family one comes from and, more importantly, why one matters.
You might also like: Female Led Relationship And How To Get In One
7 Ideas to Craft a Middle Names For Leo
1. Pay homage
2. Remember the heritage
3. Make it personal
4. Make it about value or belief
5. Check the sounds
6. Check the initials and acronyms for Leo
7. Google the name: see if negative comes up
Famous Leo and Related Names
- Leo Gordon Laporte -An American broadcaster and author. He is a tech guy who is the host of The Tech Guy weekly radio show
- Leo Joseph Ryan (1925 – 1968) – was an American teacher and politician. A member of the Democratic Party, he served as the U.S. Congressman from California
- Leo Howard – An American actor and martial artist
- Leo Melamed – an American attorney, finance executive, and pioneer of financial futures. He is the chairman emeritus of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange Group
- Leo Bernard Gorcey – An American actor
Sibling and Twin Names for Leo
Here are amazing and cute names for baby Leo’s siblings.
Baby Brother Names for Leo
- Leo (Consonance)
- Oscar (Consonance)
- Omar (Consonance)
- Nelly (Alliteration)
- Theo (Consonance)
Baby Sister Names for Leo
- Leah (Alliteration)
- Lilly (Alliteration)
- Cleo (Consonance)
- Emily (Alliteration)
Bringing it All Together
Over to you crafty mothers and fathers! We hope you enjoy our post.
Tell us which ideas you like the most in the comment section.
Share it with your partner or friends and ask their thought