Giving birth and raising a newborn is a joyous journey (barring the sweat, tears, and sleepless nights).
And for many, naming is one exciting part of this journey.
So, congratulations on deciding on the baby name Levi.
A Middle Names For Levi can tell us a story about a person, a place, or a family. We share 7 reasons for having middle names in the section below. One of the reasons, as reported by CNBC, is that it could make your child look more intelligent in the interviewing process.
Finding a unique Middle Names For Levi can be a lot of work.
It can be quite stressful with so many names to choose.
We hope to give you more confidence behind your choice along with some ideas. This is why we have curated a list of 115+ names that will inspire you to come up with unique middle names for baby Levi.
Let’s start with the history and meaning behind the Middle Names For Levi.
Table of Contents
Meaning and Origin – What does Levi mean?
The name Levi is of Hebrew origin meaning “joined in harmony”. In the Old Testament of the Bible, Levi was the third son of Jacob, it was from him that the tribe of Levites descended; in the New Testament, Levi was Matthew’s name before he became an apostle.
Levi is a lighter, cute, and easy to pronounce name that has gained popularity over the years.
According to Baby Center, Levi is the 7th most popular name in 2021. Levi is a name that is only used for boys.
You can make your baby even more special by considering our selection of 115+ Great middle names for Levi.
100+ Best Middle Names for Levi
20 Unique (Four-Syllable) Middle Names for Levi
Below is a list of unique Middle Names For Levi with 4 syllables.
- Levi Augustino – “majestic; dignity, or venerable”
- Levi Azariah – Of Hebrew origin meaning “Helped by God”
- Levi Basilio – Of Spanish origin meaning “noble”
- Levi Constantino
- Levi Damarius – OF Spanish and Greek origin meaning “gentle”
- Levi Emilio – Great sounding name
- Levi Emmanuel – Of Hebrew origin meaning “God with us”
- Levi Federico – Great sounding name
- Levi Gregorio
- Levi Gamaliel – Of Hebrew origin meaning “God is my reward”
- Levi Laurencio
- Levi Leonardo – Of German origin meaning “brave as a lion”
- Levi Montgomery
- Levi Meridian – Nature-inspired
- Levi Napoleon – Signifies brevity and strength
- Levi Octavius – For eight born Levi
- Levi Salvatore – of Italian origin meaning “Savior”
- Levi Theophilus – Of Greek origin meaning “Loved of God”
- Levi Valentino – Of Italian origin meaning “strength; health”
- Levi Xavier – of Arabic origin and meaning “new house or bright”
You might be interested in
25 One-Syllable Middle Names for Levi
Below is a list of unique Middle Names For Levi with 1 syllable.
- Levi Arch – Of German origin meaning “genuine, bold, and brave”
- Levi Beau – of French origin meaning “handsome”
- Levi Blake – light
- Levi Charles – of German, French origin meaning “free man”
- Levi Clark – Of French origin meaning “scholar”
- Levi Craig – of Scottish origin meaning “from the rocks”
- Levi Dane – God is my judge
- Levi Drake – Of English origin meaning “dragon”
- Levi Ford – A Modern and traditional choice
- Levi Finn – of Irish origin meaning “fair or white”
- Levi George – Of Greek origin meaning “farmer, earth-worker”
- Levi Grant – For the tall Levi
- Levi Hugh – Of German origin meaning “soul, mind, intellect”
- Levi Jace – Of Greek origin and means “healer”
- Levi King – A blend of royalty to the name Levi
- Levi Leif – Nature-inspired
- Levi Luke – Another form of Lucas meaning “light-giving”
- Levi Mike – of English origin that means Who Is Like God?
- Levi Park
- Levi Rhodes – of Greek origin meaning “rose garden”
- Levi Stone – solid as a rock
- Levi Troy – “a descendant of foot soldiers”
- Levi Taj
- Levi Seth – The anointed one
- Levi Vince – Of Latin origin meaning “prevailing”
You might like:
25 Two-Syllable Middle Names for Levi
Below is a list of unique Middle Names For Levi with 2 syllables.
- Levi Austin – of English origin and meaning “great magnificent”
- Levi Benneth – of English origin meaning “blessed”
- Levi Calvin
- Levi Carson – Of origin meaning “son of the marsh-dwellers”
- Levi Dexter – “Fortunate”
- Levi Dawson – Of English origin meaning “son of David”
- Levi Dante – Of Italian origin meaning “lasting, enduring”
- Levi Emmett – universal, powerful, or truth
- Levi Ellis – “The Lord is my God”
- Levi Filmore – “Very famous”
- Levi Felix – of Latin origin meaning “happy and prosperous
- Levi Graham
- Levi Hayden – of English origin meaning “hedged valley”
- Levi Hendrix – Of German origin meaning “son of Hendrik
- Levi Jaden – Of Hebrew origin meaning “God has heard”
- Levi Jasper – of English origin meaning “treasurer”
- Levi Lucas – “light-giving”
- Levi Leon – of Greek origin meaning “lion”
- Levi Marcus – of Latin origin meaning “dedicated to Mars”
- Levi Preston – Great sounding name
- Levi Richard – Of German origin meaning “powerful leader”
- Levi Ryan – Of Scottish origin meaning “little king”
- Levi Tyler – A cool name for the little King
- Levi Wyatt – Of English origin meaning “brave in the world”
- Levi Walker – A great sounding name
You might like:
- 115+ Cool Middle Names For Luke
- 120+ Lovely Middle Names for Luna
- 105+ Unique Middle Names for Mackenzie
- 120+ Unique Middle Names for Madeline
- 100+ Beautiful Middle Names for Madison
25 Three-Syllable Middle Names for Levi
Below is a list of unique Middle Names For Levi with 3 syllables.
- Levi Anthony – of Latin origin meaning “priceless one”
- Levi Adrian
- Levi Benjamin – “son of the right hand”
- Levi Bastien – Of Greek origin meaning “Revered”
- Levi Christian
- Levi Castiel – of Hebrew origin meaning “my cover is God”
- Levi Dorian
- Levi Dakota – Us-city inspired; friendly one
- Levi Elliot – Of English origin meaning “the lord of my God”
- Levi Edison
- Levi Elian – Of Hebrew origin meaning “the Lord is my God; God is family”
- Levi Gabriel – “God is my strength”
- Levi Gianni – Of Italian origin meaning “God is gracious”
- Levi Hadrian – Latin origin meaning “Dark-haired”
- Levi Harrison – Of English origin meaning “son of Harry”
- Levi Jonathan – Of Hebrew origin meaning “God has given”
- Levi Jadiel – of Hebrew origin that means “one who will judge”
- Levi Nicholas – “People of victory”
- Levi Morrison – Scottish origin meaning “Dark-skinned”
- Levi Maverick – Of English origin meaning “nonconforming” or “independent”
- Levi Maximus
- Levi Ricardo – Of Spanish origin meaning “brave ruler”
- Levi Sullivan – Of Irish origin meaning “black-eyed one”
- Levi Thiago
- Levi Zachary – Of Hebrew origin meaning “the Lord has remembered”
You might also like:
- 110+ Awesome Middle Names for Maeve
- 100+ Great Middle Names For Mason
- 100+ Awesome Middle Names For Mateo
- 110+ Badass Middle Names For Maverick
- 110+ Middle Names For Max
15 Unique French Middle Names For Levi
- Levi Arnaud
- Levi Benoit
- Levi Baptiste
- Levi Jean
- Levi Damien
- Levi Max
- Levi Florian
- Levi Fernand
- Levi Yann
- Levi Marc
- Levi Maxence
- Levi Pierre
- Levi Maxence
- Levi Marc
- Levi Tony
Nicknames for Levi
Foreign Spelling of Levi
- lēwī (Amharic)
- Levi (Armenian)
- Lievi (Belarusian)
- Lévi (French)
- Rībaisu (Japanese)
- Lyevi (Mongolian)
- namja ileum (Korean)
- 110+ Lovely Middle Names For Maya
- 100+ Awesome Middle Names For Mia
- 120+ Amazing Middle Names For Mila
- 110+ Lovely Middle Names for Naomi
- 100+ Great Middle Names For Noah
7 Reasons to Have a Middle Name for Baby Levi
Three are a number of benefits for having Middle Names For Levi.
#1. Special: an easy way to make them even more special.
#2. Traditional: the first to give your son or daughter a middle name.
#3. Sound more pleasant between the baby’s first name and your last name.
#4. Memory: remember someone, pay homage, or honor someone special.
#5. Aspirational: with stories of a particular middle name
#6. Noble: The middle name concept probably started with the ruling class in Rome according to Times. It was a way to which family one comes from and, more importantly, why one matters.
7 Ideas to Craft a Middle Name for Baby Levi
1. Pay homage
2. Remember the heritage
3. Make it personal
4. Make it about value or belief
5. Check the sounds
6. Check the initials and acronyms for Levi
7. Google the name: see if negative comes up
- 105+ Unique Middle Names For Nora
- 100+ Middle Names For Nova
- 110+ Great Middle Names For Oliver
- 110+ Great Middle Names For Owen
- 110+ Lovely Middle Names For Paige
Famous Levi and Related Names
- Levi Strauss (1829 – 1902) – the American inventor of Blue jean
- Levi Johnston – an American model and actor, best known as the twice-former fiancé of Bristol Palin and father of their son Tripp
- Levi Addison Ault (1851 – 1930) – a Canadian-born American businessman and bureaucrat
- Levi Stubbs – an American baritone singer, best known as the lead vocalist of the R&B group the Four Tops
- Levi Boone (1808 – 1882) – an American politician and former mayor of Chicago (1855 – 1856)
Sibling and Twin Names for Levi
Here are amazing and cute names for baby Levi’s siblings.
Baby Brother Names for Levi
- Lesley (Alliteration)
- Lebron (Alliteration)
- Vinicius (Consonance)
- Ledley (Alliteration)
- Levy (Alliteration)
Baby Sister Names for Levi
- Leah (Alliteration)
- Leena (Alliteration)
- Liya (Alliteration)
- Lia (Alliteration)
Bringing it All Together
Over to you crafty mothers and fathers! We hope you enjoy our post.
Tell us which Middle Names For Levi you like the most in the comment section.
Share it with your partner or friends and ask their thought
If you haven’t decided on your baby’s name, then check out these articles.
- 131 Unique Plant Names for Boys that Stand Out
- 508 Clever And Unique Baby Boy Names That Will Inspire You!
- 130+ Unique Plant Names for Girls with Meaning and Examples
- 550 unique Nonbinary Names with Meaning and reference
- 540 Best White Boy Names with Meaning
- 300+ Best White Girl Names with Meaning
- 437 Best Names for Black Boys with Meaning
- 332 Best Black Names for Girls with Meaning