The first name you give your baby is a big decision.
So, congratulations on deciding on the baby named Lincoln.
I believe you have picked this name with some thoughts, or even some arguments with your partner or parents.
If that’s the case, a middle name can help as a mediation too.
In fact, middle names can be used to tell a story, honor a person, create stronger family bonding, and make your baby sound more intelligent and noble.
We believe middle names can be important. We hope to give you more confidence behind your choice along with some ideas. That’s why we have curated a list of 120+ unique middle names for Lincoln baby.
Let’s start with the history and meaning behind the Middle Names For Lincoln.
Meaning and Origin – What Does Lincoln mean?
The name Lincoln is of British origin meaning “town by the pool”. It is often regarded as a presidential name, thanks to Abraham Lincoln, the 16th U.S President who rose from a humble beginning to become one of the most beloved U.S presidents.
The name Lincoln is the go-to name for parents seeking a name that symbolizes humility, integrity and greatness.
According to Baby Center, Lincoln is the 36th most popular name in 2021. Lincoln is a name that is only used for boys.
You can make your baby even more special by considering our selection of 120+ Great middle names for Lincoln.
100+ Best Middle Names for Lincoln
20 Unique (Four-Syllable) Middle Names for Lincoln
Below is a list of unique Middle Names For Lincoln with 4 syllables.
- Lincoln Aracello – “Charismatic”
- Lincoln Augustino – “majestic; dignity, or venerable”
- Lincoln Bartholomew
- Lincoln Cornelius – Of Latin origin meaning “Strong-willed or wise”
- Lincoln Donatello – Of Italian origin meaning “Given by God”
- Lincoln Domenico – Of Mexican origin meaning “Lord”
- Lincoln Emilio – Great sounding name
- Lincoln Federico – of Spanish origin that means “peaceful ruler”
- Lincoln Gregorio – of Italian origin meaning “vigilant, a watchman”
- Lincoln Leonardo -Great for modern and ancient association
- Lincoln Luciano – A great sounding name; also name of the great opera singer, Luciano Pavarotti
- Lincoln Laurencio
- Lincoln Marcelino
- Lincoln Meridian – Nature-inspired
- Lincoln Napoleon – Signifies brevity and strength
- Lincoln Octavius – For eight born Lincoln
- Lincoln Patricio – “Patrician; noble”
- Lincoln Rigoberto – of Spanish origin that means “rule bright”
- Lincoln Santiago
- Lincoln Theophilus – Of Greek origin meaning “Loved of God”
You might also like: 550 Nonbinary Names With Meaning
25 One-Syllable Middle Names for Lincoln
Below is a list of unique Middle Names For Lincoln with 1 syllable.
- Lincoln Ash – A short form for Ashely
- Lincoln Beau – Of French origin meaning “Beautiful; handsome”
- Lincoln Blaire – Of Scottish origin that means Battlefield Or Plain.
- Lincoln Brook – Gender-neutral meaning “Small stream/Peace”
- Lincoln Bruce – A cool and modern choice
- Lincoln Cade – Of English origin meaning “round; or, barrel”
- Lincoln Chance – For the lovers
- Lincoln Chad – “protector; defender”
- Lincoln Craig – Of Scottish origin meaning “rock; rocky”
- Lincoln Cole – Of English origin meaning “victory of the people”
- Lincoln Ford – Modern and traditional
- Lincoln Frey – Scandinavian origin meaning “Exalted one”
- Lincoln Greg – Of Greek origin meaning “Watchful”
- Lincoln Grant
- Lincoln Heath – Nature-inspired
- Lincoln Jace – Of Greek origin and means “healer”
- Lincoln Hank – “Ruler”
- Lincoln King – A blend of royalty to the name Lincoln
- Lincoln Kent – Nature-inspired
- Lincoln Max
- Lincoln Shane – “grace of God”
- Lincoln Troy – “a descendant of footsoldiers”
- Lincoln Rhys – European and softer sounding
- Lincoln Seth – The anointed one
- Lincoln Vance
You might like:
30 Two-Syllable Middle Names for Lincoln
Below is a list of unique Middle Names For Lincoln with 2 syllables.
- Lincoln Albert – A noble and bright choice
- Lincoln Andrew – Of English origin meaning Strength
- Lincoln Brandon – Great sounding name
- Lincoln Bryan – Of English origin that means High; Noble
- Lincoln Baker – A sweet-sounding name
- Lincoln Caleb – Of Hebrew origin meaning “faithful”
- Lincoln Callum – Scottish origin meaning “Dove”
- Lincoln Carter – Great sounding name
- Lincoln Dexter – “Fortunate”
- Lincoln Davies – An alternative to “David”
- Lincoln Declan – “Man of Prayer”/ “Full of Goodness”
- Lincoln Evans – Of Scottish origin meaning “God is Gracious”
- Lincoln Ernest – “Diligent, Truthful”
- Lincoln Ellis – “The Lord is my God”
- Lincoln Filmore – “Very famous”
- Lincoln Griffin – A sweet and modern name
- Lincoln Gerald – Welsh origin meaning “Gentle”
- Lincoln Jaden – Of Hebrew origin meaning “God has heard”
- Lincoln Jackson – Alternative to “Jaxson”
- Lincoln Levi – Of Latin origin meaning “Bringer of Light”
- Lincoln Owen – Of Irish origin
- Lincoln Patrick – “Noble”
- Lincoln Preston – Great sounding name
- Lincoln Richard – Of German origin meaning “powerful leader”
- Lincoln Ryan – Of Scottish origin meaning “little king”
- Lincoln Sterling
- Lincoln Tyler – A cool name for the little King
- Lincoln Taylor
- Lincoln Wyatt – Of English origin meaning “brave in the world”
- Lincoln Walker – A great sounding name
You might like:
25 Three-Syllable Middle Names for Lincoln
Below is a list of unique Middle Names For Lincoln with 3 syllables.
- Lincoln Anthony – “priceless one; highly praiseworthy”
- Lincoln Adrian – Alternative spelling to “Adrien”
- Lincoln Adriel –
- Lincoln Benjamin – “son of the right hand”
- Lincoln Bastien – Of Greek origin meaning “Revered”
- Lincoln Cameron
- Lincoln Christopher – “Bearer of Christ”
- Lincoln Cristiano – Of English origin meaning “follower of christ”
- Lincoln Dakota – Us-city inspired; friendly one
- Lincoln Edison
- Lincoln Elliot – Of English origin meaning “the lord of my God”
- Lincoln Everett
- Lincoln Emerson- Brave or Powerful
- Lincoln Frederick – of German origin meaning “peaceful ruler”
- Lincoln Gabriel – “God is my strength”
- Lincoln Gianni – Of Italian origin meaning “God is gracious”
- Lincoln Hadrian – Latin origin meaning “Dark-haired”
- Lincoln Gregory – Greek origin meaning “Watchful; Alert”
- Lincoln Hadrian – Latin origin meaning “Dark-haired”
- Lincoln Jeremy – Of English origin meaning “God will uplift”
- Lincoln Jefferson
- Lincoln Nicholas – “People of victory”
- Lincoln Morrison – Scottish origin meaning “Dark-skinned”
- Lincoln Theodore
- Lincoln Tavella
You might also like:
- [Review] Best Online Breastfeeding Courses
- [Review] Best Online Childbirth Classes
- [Review] New Moms Guide to Strollers
15 Unique French Middle Names for Lincoln
- Lincoln Julien
- Lincoln Quentin
- Lincoln Maxime
- Lincoln Alexandre
- Lincoln Antoine
- Lincoln Kevin
- Lincoln Clement
- Lincoln Romain
- Lincoln Pierre
- Lincoln Lucas
- Lincoln Florian
- Lincoln Guillaume
- Lincoln Valentin
- Lincoln Jérémy
- Lincoln Hugo
You might also like:
- 87 Unique Baby Shower Games 
- The Best Online Breastfeeding Courses
- 34 Best Christmas Gifts For Pregnant Wife
Nicknames for Lincoln
- Linkin ‒ A widely used variant of the name Lincoln.
You might also like: 29 Signs Your Husband Isn’t in Love With You
Foreign Spelling of Lincoln
- līnikeni (Amharic)
- Link’voln (Armenian)
- Linkaĺn (Belarusian)
- Linkŭln (Bulgarian)
- link’olni (Georgian)
- Lín’koln (Greek)
- Rinkān (Japanese)
- Linkolns (Latvian)
- Linkolin (Mongolian)
- Linkol’n (Russian)
- Linekona (Hawaiian)
- Linkolʹn (Russian)
You might also like: Female Led Relationship And How To Get In One
7 Reasons to Have a Middle Names For Lincoln
Three are a number of benefits for having Middle Names For Lincoln.
#1. Special: an easy way to make them even more special.
#2. Traditional: the first to give your son or daughter a middle name.
#3. Sound more pleasant between the baby’s first name and your last name.
#4. Memory: remember someone, pay homage, or honor someone special.
#5. Aspirational: with stories of a particular middle name
#6. Noble: The middle name concept probably started with the ruling class in Rome according to Times. It was a way to which family one comes from and, more importantly, why one matters.
You might also like: 34 Best Christmas Gifts For Pregnant Wife
7 Ideas to Craft a Middle Names For Lincoln
1. Pay homage
2. Remember the heritage
3. Make it personal
4. Make it about value or belief
5. Check the sounds
6. Check the initials and acronyms for Lincoln
7. Google the name: see if negative comes up
Famous Lincoln and Related Names
- Lincoln Carter Almond – an American attorney and politician who served as the 72nd Governor of Rhode Island from 1995 to 2003
- Lincoln Rafael Diaz – a Cuban-American attorney and politician. He was the U.S. Representative for Florida’s 21st congressional district
- Lincoln Clay Lewis – an Australian actor. He is best known for his roles in the movie Tomorrow, When the War Began, and in the television series Home and Away and Slide.
- Lincoln Davenport Chafee – an American politician. He was mayor of Warwick from 1993 to 1999, a United States Senator from 1999 to 2007, and the 74th Governor of Rhode Island from 2011 to 2015
- Lincoln Child – an American novelist
Sibling and Twin Names for Lincoln
Here are amazing and cute names for baby Lincoln’s siblings.
Baby Brother Names for Lincoln
- Lingard (Alliteration)
- Collins (Consonance)
- Conrad (Consonance)
- Leo (Alliteration)
- Lyndon (Alliteration)
Baby Sister Names for Lincoln
- Leah (Alliteration)
- Lilly (Alliteration)
- Linda (Alliteration)
- Lilian (Alliteration)
Bringing it All Together
Over to you crafty mothers and fathers! We hope you enjoy our post.
Tell us which ideas you like the most in the comment section.
Share it with your partner or friends and ask their though