Middle names for Jade are not only a way to honor someone in your family, but they can also help you to choose a different name for your child that is more desirable.
Middle names are a very important and often overlooked component of naming a child. It is important that parents know the impact that a middle name has on a person’s life and social standing.
If you have yet to choose a name for your baby, don’t fret! Middle names can be chosen well after the birth of a child, so long as it is done within the first year.
The choice of a middle name for your baby is really important, this is why we have done our research and curated a list of 105+ names that will inspire you to come up with unique middle names for baby Jade.
Let’s start with the history and meaning behind the Middle Names for Jade.
Meaning and Origin
The name Jade is amazing and lovely, it is a typical girl’s name of English origin that means “precious stone”. Originally derived from Spanish piedra de ijada, meaning “stone of the bowels” as it was supposed to have cured digestive disorders.
Jade is the 101st most popular name in 2021, according to Baby Center. The name Jade is typically used for girls.
Jade is that cool kid in class everyone wants to be friends with.
Let’s check out the CraftyMotherFather’s Selection of 105+ Great middle names for Jade.
100+ Best Middle Names for Jade
25 Unique (Four-Syllable) Middle Names for Jade
Below is a list of unique middle names that go well with Jade with 4 syllables.
- Jade Alexia – Of Greek origin meaning “defender of men”
- Jade Antonella
- Jade Antonia – of Latin origin meaning “priceless one”
- Jade Benicia – Of Spanish origin meaning “blessed one”
- Jade Calliope – of Greek origin meaning “beautiful voice”
- Jade Carolina – Of French origin meaning “free man”
- Jade Cordelia – Of Welsh origin meaning “daughter of the sea”
- Jade Dorothea – of Greek origin meaning “gift of God”
- Jade Dulcinea – Of Latin origin meaning “sweetness”
- Jade Eliana – “my God has answered”
- Jade Esmeralda – “emerald; precious; priceless”
- Jade Federica – of Italian origin meaning “peaceful ruler”
- Jade Felicity – Of English origin meaning “happiness”
- Jade Gracielle – Another version of Grace “favor; blessing”
- Jade Horatia – ‘timekeeper”
- Jade Hilaria – Of Latin origin meaning “cheerful; happy”
- Jade Ileana – light
- Jade Josephina
- Jade Luciana – Of Spanish origin meaning “light”
- Jade Marcelina – Of Spanish origin meaning “young warrior”
- Jade Magnolia – of Latin origin meaning “Magnol’s flower”
- Jade Nicoletta – “victory of the people”
- Jade Octavia
- Jade Philomena – Of Greek origin meaning “lover of strength”
- Jade Valeria – Of Latin origin meaning “strong, brave”
You might also like: 550 Nonbinary Names With Meaning
30 One-Syllable Middle Names for Jade
Below is a list of unique Middle Names for Jade with 1 syllable.
- Jade Ash – An alternative to Ashley
- Jade Anne
- Jade Beth – A short from for Elizabeth
- Jade Bliss
- Jade Blue – Of Irish origin meaning “star of the sea”
- Jade Brooke – Of English origin meaning “little stream”
- Jade Claire – Of Latin origin meaning “clear, bright”
- Jade Chris
- Jade Dell – Of English origin meaning “mall valley or glen”
- Jade Dream – Of American origin that means “Joyous Music”
- Jade Fleur – of French origin meaning “flower”
- Jade Faith – “to have faith”
- Jade Fern
- Jade Hope – Of English origin, signifies hope
- Jade Jean – “God is gracious”
- Jade Kate – Diminutive of Katherine
- Jade Love – the epitome of Love
- Jade Liv – “protection, shelter, warmth”
- Jade May – For the May-born Jade
- Jade Nell – of English origin meaning “bright, shining one”
- Jade Peace
- Jade Rose – Of English origin meaning “rose; flower”
- Jade Rhyl – Of Welsh origin meaning “light”
- Jade Shine – Of American origin meaning “reflect light”
- Jade Snow
- Jade Spring
- Jade Trace – Of American origin meaning “brave”
- Jade Vogue – “popular; fashionable”
- Jade Wren – Of English origin meaning “small bird”
- Jade Will
You might like:
25 Two-Syllable Middle Names for Jade
Below is a list of unique Middle Names for Jade with 2 syllables.
- Jade Adelle – of German origin that means “Noble, Kind”
- Jade Autumn – Nature-inspired
- Jade Bridget – Of Irish origin meaning “Noble or exalted one”
- Jade Bristol – English-city inspired
- Jade Callie – “Most beautiful”, further confirms Jade’s beauty
- Jade Caris – Of Welsh origin meaning “love; grace, kindness”
- Jade Dora – “A gift from God”
- Jade Esme – “to esteem”
- Jade Finley – “Warrior”
- Jade Freya – “a noblewoman”
- Jade Gina – Of Italian origin meaning “queen”
- Jade Hannah – “favor; grace”
- Jade Iris – “rainbow”
- Jade Jolie – Inspired by Angelina Jolie
- Jade Lina – Of German origin meaning “tender”
- Jade Michelle – “who is like God”
- Jade Marie – Of French origin meaning “beloved”
- Jade Nicole – Of French origin meaning “people of victory”
- Jade Noelle – Of French origin, signifies Christmas
- Jade Pinkett – Inspired by Jada Pinkett Smith
- Jade Piper – of English, Romanian origin meaning “pipe or flute player”
- Jade Quinn – “a girl who is pretty as two”
- Jade Rachel – one with purity
- Jade Stella – of Latin origin and means “star”
- Jade Zoey – of Greek origin meaning “life”
You might like:
20 Three-Syllable Middle Names for Jade
Below is a list of unique Middle Names for Jade with 3 syllables.
- Jade Anabelle – of English origin that means “Gracious, Beautiful”
- Jade Brianna – of Irish origin and means “resolute, strong”
- Jade Cassandra – the one who shines and excels over men
- Jade Destiny – Of Latin origin meaning “destiny, fate”
- Jade Eliza – “my God is an oath; joyful”
- Jade Emily – An industrious person
- Jade Emerson
- Jade Fiona – “Pure”; “White”
- Jade Gabrielle – of French origin meaning “God is my strength”
- Jade Gillian – of Latin origin meaning “youthful”
- Jade Harmony – Reinforces the peaceful nature of Jade
- Jade Ivana – Of Slavic origin meaning “God is gracious”
- Jade Juliet – of English origin meaning “Youthful, Downy”
- Jade Katherine – of Greek origin meaning “pure”
- Jade Mackenzie – “comely” or “child of a wise leader”
- Jade Matilda – Of English origin meaning “might and strength”
- Jade Natalie – Of Latin origin meaning “birth of the Lord”
- Jade Patience – Of Englis origin meaning “act of being patient”
- Jade Teresa – Of Spanish origin meaning “To harvest”
- Jade Violet
You might also like:
- [Review] Best Online Breastfeeding Courses
- [Review] Best Online Childbirth Classes
- [Review] New Moms Guide to Strollers
15 Unique French Middle Names for Jade
- Jade Axelle
- Jade Laurie
- Jade Lou
- Jade Nina
- Jade Coline
- Jade Jessica
- Jade Maëlle
- Jade Elsa
- Jade Lucile
- Jade Laure
- Jade Salomé
- Jade Andréa
- Jade Charlène
- Jade Gaelle
- Jade Helene
You might also like:
- 87 Unique Baby Shower Games 
- The Best Online Breastfeeding Courses
- 34 Best Christmas Gifts For Pregnant Wife
Nicknames for Jade
You might also like: 29 Signs Your Husband Isn’t in Love With You
Foreign Spelling of Jade
- jēdi (Amharic)
- Yeşim (Azabaijani)
- Džejd (Belarusian)
- Nefrit (Bulgarian)
- jeidi (Georgian)
- Hisui (Japanese)
- Nefrítis (Greek)
- Giada (Italian)
- Džeida (Latvian)
- Khash (Mongolian)
- Dzheyd (Russian)
You might also like: Female Led Relationship And How To Get In One
7 Reasons to Have a Middle Names for Jade
Three are a number of benefits for having Middle Names for Jade.
#1. Special: an easy way to make them even more special.
#2. Traditional: the first to give your son or daughter a middle name.
#3. Sound more pleasant between the baby’s first name and your last name.
#4. Memory: remember someone, pay homage, or honor someone special.
#5. Aspirational: with stories of a particular middle name
#6. Noble: The middle name concept probably started with the ruling class in Rome according to Times. It was a way to which family one comes from and, more importantly, why one matters.
You might also like: 34 Best Christmas Gifts For Pregnant Wife
7 Ideas to Craft a Middle Names for Jade
1. Pay homage
2. Remember the heritage
3. Make it personal
4. Make it about value or belief
5. Check the sounds
6. Check the initials and acronyms for Jade
7. Google the name: see if negative comes up
Famous Jade and Related Names
- Jade Aurora MacRae – an Australian soul singer and the daughter of professional musicians Joy Yates and Dave MacRae
- Jade Roper – An American reality TV personality, she was a contestant on the 19th season of The Bachelor.
- Jade Louise Ewen – a British singer, songwriter, actress, and a former member of the girl group Sugababes.
- Jade Amelia Thirlwall – an English singer, songwriter, and member of the British girl group Little Mix.
- Jade Ellis Moore – an English footballer, she plays as a midfielder for Orlando Pride of the NWSL.
Sibling and Twin Names for Jade
Baby Brother Names for Jade
- James (Alliteration)
- Jake (Alliteration)
- Jacob (Alliteration)
- Jeremy (Alliteration)
Baby Sister Names for Jade
- Kade (Alliteration)
- Jace (Alliteration)
- Janet (Alliteration)
Bringing it All Together
Over to you crafty mothers and fathers! We hope you enjoy our post.
Tell us which Middle Names for Jade you like the most in the comment section.
Share it with your partner or friends and ask their thoughts